Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm back!

(Sing to the tune of "Welcome Back, Kotter") Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back!
What a way to return than with a creative moment! Ok, so the creativity is primarily by Shutterfly but the fact that I did a project is noteworthy! LOL!
I have challenged  myself to a 365 project....Wanting to pick up my camera again and get shooting! A little blogging could help make that a reality! Please help keep me accountable! Follow me on Facebook & my Mrs. Moses Lake Blog! This will be FUN!

So, until tomorrow, please enjoy this little preview of our Holiday Card!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment:

Nena said...

Loving the Christmas Card! Okay I'm thinking a 365 project is right up my alley... I'll hold you accountable if you hold me :)