Saturday, November 8, 2008

GNO...

So, last night I had the pleasure of getting together with some girlfriends that I don't really get to see that often for a girls night out. I was thinking that I would wait until  I got the picture from Nena to blog about it but...not sure when that'll happen. (Sorry sweetie, I know that you have the best intentions! your life is just CRAZY! :))

Anyway, Charlene coordinated a gathering since the last time we really got together was 2 years ago in Seattle at the convention I was just talking about in my last post.

Goofy faces!

We were to each bring our latest craft project. I brought my DYL pages that I do have done, Eva brought this super cool Advent calendar that both she and Charlene have created, Charlene brought an album that represented a half a year, Melissa shared her many many many duties/obligations/projects in stories (great stories I must say), and Nena, well, Nena brought her latest endeavor, the Halloween costume she made for Hendrix. 

Now, I say it this way NOT to lessen the other projects presented but for those of you who know Nena, it's never a little simple thing, it's over the top fabulous! She posted pics on her blog but they do them NO justice. She created the pattern and then brought it to life. Wow! There is no limit to her many talents. She not only made Halloween costumes for each of her children (no pics yet) but for two nieces and 10 other orders she received (lady bus and honey bees) three days before Halloween. (Seriously, three days!!)

It was a great night spent with great friends that I don't get to share time with very often but last night holds a warm place in my heart. Thanks guys! Let's do it again, but not wait 2 years!

1 comment:

mumovearls said...

Ok so in this post... Basically Nena sounds like this super awesome super mom...hmmm I should get to know her...-Love your Blog so glad I've finally been here!-ps:check for picture on my blog!-N