Saturday, November 8, 2008

Is it too much...

So, I've shared the creative funk that I have found myself in once again and I am looking for ways around the issue that is holding me back; trying to control the things that I can and let go of those things I can not. But my creative side is just ready to bust! I am finding myself agitated that I am not creating; it is truly an outlet that I can just escape and funny thing is THAT'S WHAT I NEED RIGHT NOW!!

"Well, then scrapbook" you say. I can't! I just sit and stare at my supplies in hopes of inspiration, but I get nothing, nada, zilch. Then I just get more frustrated.

Me, frustrated. (I LOVE my Mac!)

I am getting ready to attend a scrapbooking convention this next weekend in Seattle with some girlfriends and I am so looking forward to it. But today, as I am looking over my class lists and reviewing other classes that I have already signed up for not in Seattle, noting that I am 3 weeks behind - not two in my DYL class, and thinking on how I should really start my 5 projects for BBCC this winter qtr I found myself asking, "Is it too much?". Between carpooling the kids to school, working part to full time, handling the books for Carvo Farms, dance transportation, homework, dinner, chores, and bed; where did I see that I really had the time? I ask that and I know part of the answer, I need to find the time because it is an outlet; an outlet I really need.

I wonder how many of my friends accomplish all the things on their plates. Seriously, how do they do it? I don't hear them complaining about how busy they are or what they are missing out on. (Way to suck it up guys! I am being such a whiner right now!) But I really don't get how they keep it together all the time!

I use this blog to vent a lot, more than planned. Thanks for taking the journey off the main road every now and then, and the support you guys always send. Thank you!

No comments: