Monday, February 2, 2009

BBCC Classes

Wondering why I haven't posted lately? Beyond the busyness of life, I committed to teaching some scrapbook classes at our community college. 

The first project is an 8.5 x 11 Day Planner geared for scrapbookers; its so big that it's going to take two classes to complete. The rest are mini albums:
a 6x6 acrylic album titled "mini me" - yet to be completed
a 6x6 chipboard album titled "time in a bottle" - yet to be completed
an explosion album that we'll create from scratch titled "bustin' at the seams" - the explosion album pictured
and "all shook up" which is designed to utilize your leftovers and scrap pieces- yet to be completed

Not only am I creating the project, ordering the product but I am also creating kits for 15 people. The minimum class attendance is set for 9 and the max is 15... I'll find out 3-5 days before each class if class minimum has been met and if class is really being held. I'm not too worried; I can teach at my local scrapbook store and sell the rest of the kits to my friends that scrap - there's been much anticipation and interest. :) (Thanks guys for your support)

I just finished getting the product in on Friday and had some color issues from the planner I already made to the one that the students will be creating so I re-did the title pages to match what the students kits contain. ('Cause I'm just loaded with time and nothing else to do! LOL!) I just finished packaging the planner kits last night at 11pm. I am proud of the project, excited to share it, but pressed for time as I teach the planner class NEXT Thursday.

I have a bit much on my plate but I'm handling it well. Enjoy the projects that are completed. Hope to keep you better posted!

No comments: