Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Heavy in my thoughts...

I want to keep this simple and not really go into any detail but I want to share with those that are in job jeopardy that they are heavy in my thoughts and prayers.

In these economic times many companies/employers are having to make hard decisions. For most employees, a layoff decision is not a matter of an employee doing a poor job it is that there is not enough funds to afford that employee. That being said, remember that you are of worth, you are of talent, and you are strong.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

1 comment:

Love the Decor! said...

Tiffany, enjoyed your whole blog. knowing a bit about my job loss, I so appreciated your comments and encouragement. If I have learned nothing from the experience,(a truly hard one of great loss) all things truly do work out for good. Your classes look like lots of fun It would be very hard to choose. which one to take. I'll check them out in person to decide. Keep up the good work
Debbie Smith