Monday, March 2, 2009

Man, I miss my Mac...

So, I brought my HP laptop along on our trip because a gadget girl like me can not be without the necessities! :)



The pro's of my laptop; well, it's a laptop therefore it is easily portable. It connects me to the internet, it plays DVD's, and it is fun.



The con's; it's not my Mac. My stuff isn't on it, and it operates a little different. Key things I am missing; my iTunes library, how I switch through the different windows, my iPhoto program, and my Quickbooks. It takes longer to accomplish the same tasks; I'm not exactly sure why but this PC can not multitask! Overall, it's just frustrating! But I will go through the frustration in order to have my gadgets. (LOL!!)




A prime example of a frustration; I plugged my iPhone into the laptop in order to charge it and it sync'd my iPhone - erasing ALL my music from my phone! No worries though, my music is on my Mac at home but it's a little frustrating for now....I miss you Mac, I'll see you soon!!

No comments: