Saturday, August 16, 2008

"How I spent my two week vacation from the office" by Tiffany

As I have been SO event filled the last two weeks I feel that I need to catch up and summarize; here we go.My work vacation (which is a little funny to say, as I am back to my one day a week schedule) began the weekend of our Seattle trip and is ending this weekend. In that time, in addition to the Seattle event, we have gone boating with the Lloyd's, done dance camp, IKEA trip with Melissa, attended a family wedding in Snohomish, horseback riding and 4 wheeling at the shop, playdate and sleepover with Cayli, boating with my brother and his family who were up from Utah and that I haven't seen in the last four years, family BBQ at my house, Grant County Fair in 100 degree weather, and ending the vacation break is the Grant County Rodeo.


Mr. & Mrs. Sean O'Leary

Alissa watching everyone get their dance on!
(The bride - Allison, Elie, Malynna, Jillian, and more wedding guests)

Alissa leading Jillian and Riley H. on Eclipse in the round pen

Releasing pink balloons for breast cancer awareness at the Grant Co. Rodeo on 
"Tough Enough to Wear Pink" on Thursday Night

Ashley, Alissa, Ivie, and Jillian enjoying the Thursday night rodeo and each other!

Time well spent with Evan and his family at Thursday night rodeo
Left side: Levi, Evan, and Cindy
Right Side: Brett, Me, Alissa, and Jillian

Tons of pictures!! Tons of fun!! And many more stories to come - after the rodeo! Stay tuned!

No comments: