Friday, December 19, 2008

In other news...

I hope you see the changes made to my blog today!!! 

I created a new "banner" (the picture at the top with the title). It's winter and Brett's SO excited to go snowmobiling! These are some of my favorite pictures from last year! Two of the three pictures above I took. I WISH I took the middle pic - that's Brett! Kevin took that when he, Fred, and Brett went to Montana last February. AWESOME picture Kev! Thanks for sharing!

I also added a music player to share what "my favorite songs right now" sound like. I spared some of you on the fact that I didn't make it play automatically; so to listen, just press play. :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

mumovearls said...

Love the Banner!
and love those song choices! Reminds me of the store and all the fun music we listened to! Thanks for being there for me the other day!-N