Thursday, December 25, 2008

A very merry Wii Christmas...

This morning the girls gave Brett & I our Christmas present, sleeping in until 7:30am! I can't believe they held out that long! They were up at 6am, contemplated checking the tree but opted to wait until we got up. Finally, at 7:30am they couldn't wait (who can blame them!) they were really quite walking to the tree and then BOOKED it back to our room. "MOM, DAD, SANTA BROUGHT A WII!!!!!" They were literally jumping up and down! "Let's go open it and play!"

It has been a Wii infatuated day! Santa brought a Wii that came with Wii Sports (it has like 5 different games on it), Wii Play (also has like 5 games on it), High School Musical 3, and Sing It - but Santa forgot the microphone so we can't play that one today.

We took a couple hours break to go to Great Grandma Carvo's for festivities there and then back to our house to play Wii. We're ALL getting into the action! Brett & I have played a couple games against each other and there are only two out of like five that I have beat him at and he is determined to win those! I really have NO CLUE what I doing to win but I'm happy I'm winning at something!

Santa shared with Melissa and her family that we were getting a Wii so they also got us a game, Hasbro Family Night. It has Connect Four, Sorry, Sorry Sliders, Battleship,  Yatzee, & Boggle. We still have yet to play that one.

I never knew my girls were so competitive! It's great family fun! I'm sure that's what Santa had in mind!

Thanks Santa!

No comments: