Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Getting caught up...

Sunday was hilarious, in retrospect of course, allow me to explain.

First, a disclaimer: I do not share these tidbits/stories of info to be whiney or complain, I share because it seems there is always something. It adds to the craziness of the everyday and makes that crazy even more so...

On the drive home I was completely congested and so were the girls. Each one of us seemed to be taking turns sniffling and coughing. I was in denial and thought that it was all the chlorine as we were in an indoor waterpark for two days but come Monday morning we were still all congested and coughing. The three of us officially had a cold. Great.

Monday, we all continued our regularly scheduled programs; carpool, Ultrasound for me, then chores, school for the girls (Jillian brings home Super Duck - a post of it's own next), home for snack, dance, showers, and bed.

Tuesday: Carpool, me to work, find out my ultrasound result - ruptured ovarian cyst ( see OB next week), I flub up the carpool schedule by forgetting that Ali goes to Heather's until I'm off of work - oops! Grandpa Larry was in the parent pickup line waiting for her - again, oops! He's already come to town at 1pm to get Jillian; sorry for the unnecessary trip! Get that all straighten out; get home from work, take Jillian to dance, home for dinner, bed for the girls, some TV then bed for Brett & I.

TODAY! (Whew! Wasn't sure I'd get here today!)
Today, I decide that I do want to partake in a "Week in the Life" Challenge on Ali Edwards blog. A really cool idea that I have a better start than I thought I did. I'm pretty excited about giving it a try. I'll post it, as best I can, when I complete it. 

See, right there I said when I complete it, not if. Keep on me for it!

I've done A LOT of posts today. I will try to stay on top of it better but life is life. And I enjoy every crazy minute of it! 

Hope your enjoying the posts!

No comments: