Wednesday, October 1, 2008

That night..

That evening, I had a sitter for the kids (thanks Alex!!) that I had lined up for a week before so that I could go see the movie "The Women" starring Meg Ryan, Debra Messing, Annette Benning, Jada Pinkett-Smith, and Eve Mendez. This was a STAR STUDDED movie - ALL women! No men the entire show! It was fabulous!
I had seen previews for this movie when I went to see "Sex and the City" movie this summer. I will say that "The Women" was NOT what I was expecting it to be but I loved it anyway.

I was happy that Charli & Melissa joined me for it. Thanks for sharing your evening with me! Life is busy for us all, it's awesome when we have a chance to connect! Remember, you got bonus points! :)

I won't give any  part of it away but I it will be on my purchase list when it comes out.

No comments: