Friday, October 3, 2008

I have a secret...

Did you know I have been wanting to go back to school to learn graphic design? Maybe that's not a secret to some of you but to most it is. For the longest time I have been searching for a way to bring both my creative and rational sides together; about two years ago I thought of graphic design. Last winter, Brett and I even toyed with the idea of me going back to school when Jillian started Kindergarten this year. I've chosen that right now is not the right time and I'm okay with that; but I am still so very interested!  

Guess what I found tonight?!? An online scrapbooking class by someone I respect and admire for not only her scrapbooking talent but the fact that she is a graphic designer. The class is called Design Your Life, it is being offered at Big Picture Scrapbooking which was co-founded by another person in the scrapbooking industry that I adore - Stacy Julian, creator/founder of Simple Scrapbooks. It is a 12 week course so I'll keep you posted as I go along.

I'm really excited! Wish me luck!

No comments: