Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A really bad week....

After the MotoCross I got "sick" (more info than you'll want to know but its necessary back story) - UTI; went to the clinic Monday morning to get Rx; later that day a bit nauseous. Late late Monday night Jillian's restless with a horrible cough; she was literally coughing every third breath and coughing hard! I stayed up a couple hours with her on the couch. 

Tuesday: missed work not only because of me but because Jillian had an uncontrollable cough and didn't get much rest, by that afternoon she's running a fever. I'm really nauseous this day and eat only enough to take Rx. 

Wednesday: Jillian home sick again and I go back to the clinic because I am NOT feeling well, right side pain in addition to nausea, concerned that I may have kidney infection or ovarian cyst. MD orders ultrasound, he's concerned that I have a stone, could be kidney, could be gallbladder. Ultrasound unable to be done until Friday. Got an additional Rx for nausea. 

Heather takes Ali to dance and I usually pick her up and take both Alissa and Jillian to CCD; not this night, I just want to go to bed. So, I pick Ali up and do just that.

Thursday: Heather takes the kids to school in the am so that I can sleep/rest. My mom plans on picking up Issiah and Jillian and I thought Heather was picking Alissa up.

I slept ALL DAY. At 2pm my sister, Krista, calls trying to figure out how to get to my house due to road construction. I figure that it's easier to meet her than explain it so off to the ML Country Club I go. On the way, I call Heather to let her know the best route home, she thanks me and then says, "You're picking up today, remember?", only Alissa as her girls have choir. No, I forgot. I grab Jillian and book it to the school to get Alissa. 

The clinic calls and reschedules my ultrasound to Monday as they have a machine down. FABULOUS...

Friday: Heather took the kids to school again (THANK YOU) and I rested. Finally, around 4:30pm my nausea was in waves vs. constant and my pain was workable. Still uncomfortable but not holding me back any longer. I was a whole new person!  I can't believe how night and day I felt! And not a moment too soon, we had a big plans! Ivie's birthday party this night and Silver Rapids Indoor Water Park, Kellogg, ID for the weekend.

No comments: