Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Trick...

So, I've got a trick up my sleeve that I am hoping will help me in my blogging efforts. I have found out that I can create a draft and come back to it later and it will post as the time I initially created the draft. (It's not your imagination that these are all popping up all of a sudden)

What's so cool about that? Well, I have somethings that I'm a bit OCD on and sharing events with you in order is one of them. So, being able to write the thought now and finish the thought later and then have it post in the correct sequesnce of events is a happy thing for me. I am hoping that it will assist me in my blogging efforts.

I am not happy with myself that I'm pretty much blogging once a week but I CAN NOT blog with Jillian around. That girl! She's hilarious! It's like when the phone rings, the kids were off doing something else then the phone rings and all of aa sudden they need you and they need you NOW! Same for me and blogging; I need a somewhat quite atmosphere to collect my thoughts and Jillian is right there breaking that train of thought. I have thought for the last week if I take a break and give her some time she'll go off and do her thing and then I can do mine, nope. Not so.

So, then before you know it, it's bedtime and I'm tired too. Too tired to stay up and blog.

Well, see how this new trick pans out. I'm excited!

No comments: